Recommended Jabber clients for Android and iPhone?

Recommended Jabber clients for Android and iPhone?

Gilles
Hello

I'd like to use Jabber and an Internet connection as an alternative to SMS/text messaging.

What are the best applications for Android and iOS?

Thank you.

Re: Recommended Jabber clients for Android and iPhone?

Sam Whited
On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 5:30 AM, Gilles <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What are the best applications for Android and iOS?

I'm a big fan of Conversations for Android (http://conversations.im/).
I have never used an iOS device for any significant amount of time, so
I can't really recommend anything for that. I hear good things about
Monal.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited
pub 4096R/54083AE104EA7AD3
or go to the following web
page, scroll all the way down,
and type in your email address:

Re: Recommended Jabber clients for Android and iPhone?

Clark Gaylord
Xabber for android has been my go-to.